The DuMdUm World

A World Where Passion Rules Reason,
And Reason is the only soverign.

About.Me

-YC Lee
-25/07/1983
-Poker Player
-Bainin
-Hikkikomori


FRIENDS

Audrey + Margaret + Irene + Katherine +

LINKS

NewbieHoldem + UltimateBet +

PREVIOUS POSTS

Ok, i have picked myself up and i move on already....
Got pictures... pictures of Luna. Gonna upload in...
Okay, Sunday. TOTALLY DEPRESSING DAY. I bought a...
Omg damn sian, done so many projects and finally t...
Ok finish DSD's simple site. Put most of the page...
Finished DSD's simple flash. Now gonna bring to w...
Whoa so exciting! The red moon rises! The sky is...
Ahh religion is part and parcel of life. With rel...
Today went to watch movie. Finally watch LoEG alr...
Wah last night chiong work until this morning. Al...

ARCHIVES

04/01/2003 - 05/01/2003
05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003
06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003
07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003
09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008
06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008
07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008
08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008
02/01/2009 - 03/01/2009
03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009
04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009
05/01/2009 - 06/01/2009
06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009
07/01/2009 - 08/01/2009

Thursday, September 04, 2003

Basic fundamentals of the mind. Think focus and obtain. Nothing can get in the way of your mind, no one can get in the way if you focus strong enough, if you desire it enough. most important thing is desire to obtain, not wish not want. DESIRE. stronger. I understand why i did not follow through on Luna already... Is because i have doubts. I have fears. I have issues. Is because my sense of desire is not strong enough. "Burn your bridges". That's what i have been told before. "Before a battle close your exit route with fire, then the only way is forward! You win or die". I did burn my bridges before i started to go after Luna. I burnt all hope i had with everything else. Friends mostly shut off, Close friends kept at a distance, and well... some people i totally did not even go to contact. In my mind i only want 1 friend only want 1 girl. 1 Luna. Then more bridges appear and i keep burning and burning. "3 feet from gold". Don't stop whatever you are pursuing cause u may never know if u are just 3 feet from digging up gold or in my case, just 1 bit of effort or weekend spent from winning her heart. Success has the uncanny way of hiding itself in defeat. By passing through the final most tragic doors of defeat, you can see the most beautiful sights of success.

Well I've explained what i've understood in layman terms. Like a painting on a wall and i'm looking at it now. Well, i doubt myself... Doubt my feelings for luna, cause i'm afraid. I may spend 10 20 years chasing her and i may win her heart after that time. Or i may stop burning open my channels and lead a peaceful quiet life. Maybe the way she put it, i can never forget it. Asking me to dun treat her so good, or else next time i will easily be make use of by girls. Is like you are stabbed in the heart, still alive, struggling for breath and someone tells you, dont worry you are going to be all right or something like that. make your departure smooth and very... peaceful... I feel peaceful having put her down... Things u can take up u must be able to let go. I also dun want stop even if its 1 feet from gold. Cause i wanna open my channels and reasses myself. I need a religion. Badly.

(0) So Waddaya Think! 11:41:00 AM